Absolute Metal Products (AMP) is actively seeking a candidate for a full time position of Accounting / Controller.
This accounting / controller position is a Full Time Exempt position. A listing for some of the current day to day job duties are listed below. It is our current goal to stabilize our accounting department by hiring an energetic fast learning carrier oriented graduate. Our future goals are to replace the current accounting system with a new accounting system that utilizes Cost Accounting and total a ERP management system. The new candidate will be highly involved from beginning to in service on this project. The Company will be relying on your personal expertise and accounting knowledge to lead us along through the purchasing and implementation process for the new system.
Daily AP invoices for accuracy and entries.
Daily deposits for mailed in checks, COD, Lock Box and ACH Payments.
G/L entries for purchased equipment and equipment sales.
Monthly G/L entries.
Automatic G/L entries for accruals.
Payroll forwarding to our Payroll Vendor and data entered after payroll is complete.
Customer calls for collections.
Month end adjustments and Closing.
General Office filing.
Processing requests for credit.
Inventory Job expensing.
Documentation of Heat numbers and Tag numbers for inventory accounting.
Generation of end of month documents
New responsibilities as we move forward towards a new accounting and ERP system.
You will be part of the decision making team.
You will be part of the management review of all software.
You will be part of the development team to define all processes required by the software.
You will be an integral part of the implementation after the final product is chosen.
You will be part of all training and refinement processes.
These listings are not a total listing but it does incorporate the major aspects of our current processes and your involvement in the future.
Additional Salary Information: Benefits:
1. Salaried Exempt pay status.
2. Company paid Health Insurance at 70% for the employee and family.
3. Vacation: One week earned during the first six months and a second week after the next six months. The cycle renews every year. Per the vacation schedule listed in our company manual.
4. Holidays. We have 8 paid holidays and one personal day.
5. 401K plan. We contribute a 100% match up to the statutory limits. This Benefit can be adjusted based on Market Conditions.
6. Time off for Bereavement and Jury Duty as detailed in the Company Employee Manual.